We have rounded up some bedroom storage ideas that will help you organize even the smallest of space. Take a look and pick the ideas you find the best.
1. Build a Trundle Drawer and Create a Closet for Folded Clothes Under The Bed
2. Hang a Fabric Caddy at The Side of The Bed
You can sew such a caddy yourself too. In this way you can choose any print and any number of pockets that you want.
3. Get an Under The Bed Skirt Pocket Organizer
4. Install a Bed Shelf
A shelf like this can work as a nightstand too for a small bedroom or a top bunk.
5. You Can Boost Storage by Replacing The Headboard with a Storage Bookcase Headboard
6. Install Shelves at The Corner
Make them fancy with LED lights.
7. Build a Built-in Wrap Around Bookcase
8. Put an IKEA Cart as a Nightstand
9. Create an Open Closet with a Shelf, Pipe and Dressers
This idea is great for those bedrooms which are small.
10. Store on a Pegboard
11. Put Ottoman Seats with Storage
12. Put a Bookcase in Front of The Bed
13. Put The Bed Over a Storage Unit
You can build a storage unit with IKEA shelves.
14. Put Laundry Sorter Bins at The Foot Board
This storage hack is great if your laundry room is small.